Originally Posted By: JCB1977
Quite the contrary actually, as I have provided in depth, wide ranging intel on organized crime in Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Youngstown from researched sources. FYI- The Lead investigator for the I-Team for channel 5 Boston as well as WPRI Providence confirmed through state police that Whitey's old gang is nothing but addicts and alcoholics. So I guess you're saying that the State Police are racist for saying that...or it's the absolute truth...I'll go with the latter

Just because you have a badge or work in broadcasting doesn't make you a saint. There are thousands of cops who are alcoholic's and that are racist. No cop is going to go on the record and say anything that is racist or nowadays even have a cigarette in there mouth when camera's are around. What's your ideal OC Figure? What characteristic's should they have? So they qualify for your standards? I get the fact that you have sources and do a lot of research but your bickering and snide comments come off as childish and aren't winning you or any of your alter ego's brownie points.