Originally Posted By: Geek899273
I've heard one of Marcellos sons is involved with the outfit. I believe his name is Rocky Marcello. His one son who works at the exchange is legitimate as far as I know. My friend who used to work with him said he was a really nice guy. I think the family has a lot of money from there dad. When James was indicted the family said they would put up vacation homes in Wisconsin, Florida and other states too.
After Destafano was indicted with Handhardt he gave a interview for the Tribune and he talked about how he owns or works at the Back Room. He mentions about how Spilotro's widow was approached by some mobsters about selling and Destafano claims he confronted the men and said "You are the same guys who killed her husband" and the men walked out. Who knows how true the story is.
I'm not sure if the Rush St. area was incorporated into Elmwood Park. It would make sense. Seems like the outfit are combining crews and consolidating.

I believe Rocky Marcello is the youngest son...his oldest is James Jr. and he has another son named Sam.