Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
If you are an Irish Republican, This is a sad day for any person that has Irish in their blood. It's people like you that want to hold hands around the bond fire and touch your buddies where they pee.

You are the reason the movement has stalemated. Grow a pair, and until the day you do so, your an Irish Liberal, I'll call you Obama from now on. You don't like it? Then pick up a weapon and choose sides, before the real supporters pick one for you.

Tell me this, have you ever even been to Ireland?

There is no appetite for war. There is no possibility of running a war. No possibility of winning a war. Irish men and women aren't going to pick up weapons and start killing and being killed on the say so of some real crime obsessed Yankee without the first clue about Republicans or Republicanism.

Anyone who has an understanding of Republicanism would identify the strain to which I belong - conservative Catholic Republican, anti-Treaty, anti-GFA, dis-satisfied, disillusioned but ultimately acceptant that there is no justification for or possibility of war at this time.

For you to identify that as 'liberal Irish' only marks you out as an ignorant fool talking through his hole.

What an exhibition you are making of yourself!