Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Originally Posted By: xs0u1x
The bull.

Because karate aint gonna stop a bullet coming at you, and desimone.....well I just get the feeling that he was a moron outside of the whole psychopath thing.

Would probably be a good fight, but I think desimone would get destroyed before he knew what was going on, and i'd give a slight edge to the bull.

First of all Tommy Karate used a gun a lot more that Gravano. Gravano confessed to 19 murders( 2 of which he pulled the trigger) while Tommy Karate was suspected of at least 60. Tommy Desimone was also a big guy who boxed but Tommy Pitera was a karate master. In fact Tommy Pitera practiced Karate in Japan for years

I don't think he killed 60 people, other names would of come up, I have been trying to find out the names of other people he allegedly killed.

I still take Tommy P opening line at -7

Im pretty sure he killed alot more than the other 2. I mean in his documentary then mentioned at least 10 names that were confirmed. Thats probably just a small sample. This is a guy who kept books on different ways to kill people.

Oh I'm not discrediting the book, I read it too, I have been on the hunt to find out the names of others that he killed cause apparently there is around 50 more murders that people are trying to credit him with and you would think actual names would of come up by now.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"