Originally Posted By: JCB1977
Hi Barbara1957,

I sent you an IM. Thanks for sharing some of your knowledge on Scranton/Pittsburgh. I know Chucky Porter was tight with the Scranton guys, but he also relied on Henry "Zebo" Zottola to make pick ups and drop offs. I know Henry came into Youngstown weekly and basically oversaw Lenny Strollo and company, especially when Lenny began shooting and killing everybody including politicians and lawyers. You are right, several key FBI agents have confirmed that Porter was very mannerly and had quite the logical thought process when making decisions. No offense taken, I sent you a private message regarding that. Appreciate your input and welcome to the forum...you should check out Real Deal, it tends to much more credible with a lot less hostility from other forum members. That site truly has some "key experts" for most of the original 26 families, especially the 5 families in NY, Chicago, Detroit, Philly and New England. The most knowledgeable person on New England is over on Real Deal, trust me, you don't want to communicate with the New England guys on this site, all they do is insult when they hear something they don't like and some of them "lead one to think" that they were actually a part of a crew. Again, welcome to the board and I'm glad to help in any way that I could regarding information on Pittsburgh/Youngstown/Cleveland. Also, Friend_of_Henry and Lou_Para are also well versed on Pittsburgh. What do you have on Michael Insalaco from Pittston?

You went through a lot of trouble to communicate with someone who is on the same computer as you. lol