yea a guy I knew for over 40 years (i'm in my late 60's) was real close to this guy from youngstown named ernie b, cant think of his last name off top of my head, anyways ernie was a rising star in youngstown and was tight with the cleveland and pittsburgh groups and he used anthony mosco and mike insalaco in my neck of the woods as well as a guy named santo romeo in philly, as romeo was related to the entire youngstown romeo family, all having major connections to Italy and the calabrian mafia, anyways, ernie b stopped in wilkes-barre to see mosco and insalaco and then headed to philly to see romeo, once in philly, borgesi, who was late teens, maybe 21,22 yrs old at most started giving him some shit and when ernie told him to go fetch him a coffee and a sandwich, borgesi cocked off to ernie b and ernie b pummeled him inside the bar and put a gun to his head, needless to say it went to the top and youngstown as well as Pittsburgh had to sit down with some philly higher ups to iron it out. I got a call that day from ernie asking to speak with my good friend mosco, and bufalino sided with Pittsburgh because of his close friendship with their underboss kelly manarino. ernie b never did get made from what i heard but was well respected and one of youngstowns biggest earners.

Last edited by Barbara1957; 11/01/13 01:59 PM.