Originally Posted By: funkster
Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Not true at all, otherwise he and his brothers would have no reason to run from cameras when they show up at their companies...time and again, they run. Nor would they continue to associate with the ex-felons and known Outfit soldiers they continue to see.

DiFronzo isn't stupid. If he was legit, he wouldn't hang around his brother's companies all day like he does, nor have known Outfit associates and ex felons stopping by the premises. He also wouldn't have to stay so low-profile and modest...the guy has interests in car dealerships (major ones like Perillo, Mancari and Piemonte) along with everything from real estate to grocery stores to construction. He would be living in a mansion like his brother Pete or moving out of Chicago completely.

JKS and D&P are mob companies plain and simple...they continue to use their influence among politicians to get bids and use them. They employ the kids and relatives of made members and openly allow Outfit associates like Bobby Abbinanti, Tony Dote, Joe Belli and others to meet at their facilities.

And that's exactly what I meant. Think you said it perfectly. Think calling those guys completely out of the game is a little misleading. NY guys being involved in concrete bidding and things like the windows case is kind of the same thing. Just a different kind of racketeering.

But that is exactly what they want you to think...that they are out of the game. You just have to use a little common sense and look beneath the surface of things.

D&P and JKS get A LOT of contracts from tax payer funded projects...not just private. That is where the real crime lies because you know there is bid rigging happened and tax payers are the ones being fucked.

I've heard that Jonny and/or his brothers used to post on ANP under a moniker like "Wisconsin Reader" or something. They would taunt Fosco and he even called them on it one time. The moniker makes sense because I've seen the DiFronzo compounds near Williams Bay in Wisconsin where Pete used to spend a lot of weekends. Marco, Bobby A and Pudge Matassa also have homes there. So while there is no way to probably prove it, the moniker makes sense.