Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
To bad Jimmy IDa Didnt feel that way, the guy wouldve been out by now instead of doing life, the guy must be kicking him self every day over it. Ya it seems the Gambinos still havent gotten into the plea deals, shown most recently with Bobby Glasses, guy gets offered 12 years for a double murder rap, he turns it down so now hes gonna die in prison(most likely).

Yeah, in hindsight Jimmy had a pretty sweet deal offered to him. But he decided to roll the dice, and that's that. I'll tell you this much: That guy is a man, and he's not crying about it wink.

But the guys who REALLY have an ax to grind are Gene Gotti and John Carneglia. They would have been home YEARS ago if not for John's refusal to let them plea out. But John was thick like that. He wouldn't even let Joe Armone come home for one last Chrismas by admitting that he was a Gambino. In hindsight, what harm would it have done?
I doubt anything did more harm than Gotti himself, "I John Gotti, will severe your mother fu**ing head off", haha seems the guy really liked to hear himself talk. i read one of the US attorneys during that time gave Gotti credit for almost every Gambino guy brought down during Gottis reign because of the way everything was done so out in the open. Now im sure thats just some typical prosecuter banter, buts its probably true to a certain extent.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort