Snakes give me the creeps/chills Ewwww. Along with mice,rats,bats, they just terrify me. panic One time at work a mouse ran by my desk. I immediately screamed and stood on my desk. Would not relax til the custodian got rid of it. lol My co-workers laughed but I don't care. I hate them.

Another story...a couple weeks ago my church had its annual festival which I took my grandkids to. They had scheduled a "Reptile Show" (thought of it makes me cringe) but I knew my grandkids would like, so I took them the day of that show. I backed away and went to another area as they oohed & ahhhhed over the slimy things. When I returned to check on them, my granddaughter (9 yrs) had a huge ugly snake wrapped around her. Holy crap I thought! She's smiling and happy. I'm thinking "girl, you're flippin' nuts. lol

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 10/30/13 02:59 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon