Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
I just finished watching the first season of American Horror Story on Netflix. WOW! If you are into horror then this one is a must.

From what I understand every season is different and does not tie into the previous one. The first season that I just watched in about a Murder House. Real eerie!

Season 2 has to do with an Insane Asylum. And this 3rd season, which just started, is about a coven of witches.

Season 1 and 2 were amazing, i personally preferred Asylum but both of them are great. So far though Coven has been terrible imo, i almost turned the last episode off. None of the characters interest, not even the amazing Jessica Lange or Kathy Bates has saved it for me. Bates plays the real life socialite and serial killer Madame Lalaurie. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphine_LaLaurie

TIS as DC said, none of the series are connected so you could just pick up from the new season. They use mostly the same actors but they play different characters, for instance Lange is the next door neighbour in Murder House, a nun in Asylum and the head witch in Coven.

DC you should watch Asylum if it's on Netflix, it's alot darker than Murder House but i thought it was better. Zachary Quinto and Jessica Lange are amazing in it.