Originally Posted By: GaryMartin
Johnny - I've read several articles about Cain and his ability to play both sides of the fence. I was not aware that he was really smart. I would think that someone with his intelligence might want to think twice about doing "double duty" with The Outfit.

Most of the articles I read were related to Family Secrets. Another name that surfaced, and was supposedly very smart, was Donald Angelini. According to several FBI agents he was also a really nice guy. A couple of the agents said they hated to arrest him because he was so nice. If I remember correctly, he and another fellow named Cortina were gambling experts. Only read a little about the guys.

When I get bored I go back and read more about Family Secrets. I always learn something new.

His brother wrote this book called The Tangled Web. Someone gave it to me. I am not interested enough to read the whole thing. But, yeah, I do remember that bit about his IQ being tested at 120. That's well above average and probably enough to get one into MENSA or something like that but I guess he went around telling everyone he was a genius, and that is not nearly "genius."

Anyway, yeah, he wasn't smart enough not to end up getting blasted at Rose's Sandwich Shop.