Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
Not really creepy or strange, but a few might recall that I have posted in here that I have a serious phobia of snakes. Yesterday we were in town as a family (kids on a half term break from school) and we ended up in a local museum with a creepy crawly exhibition going on for Halloween. Yes there were snakes and after much hesitation I touched one and then held one. It was a python of some variety and I was much pleased that it didn't try to strangle me. Talk about conquering your fears. I was very proud of myself and the plus point was that my underwear wasn't totally ruined. Some of those brown stains will come out in the wash my wife says tongue

I love snakes and have held them many times, i know it's one of the most common fears but it's never bothered me. Well done though for facing your fear, there's no way in hell i'd ever touch or hold any kind of spider especially the big hairy tarantualas panic . My other fear is rats as in outside filthy rats but i don't think anyone doesn't fear those things,i also thing i've developed a fear of elevators after watching this video and reading this story lol . Seriously read that story skipping to the parts about him being stuck in the lift and tell me they don't scare you even a little now lol

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/04/21/080421fa_fact_paumgarten