I've posted my odd experiences in past threads. One was where I had three vivid dreams of my best friend's girlfriend at the time being involved in a car accident. In the first dream I drove past the wreckage, and in the scond I witnessed it from the opposite highway lane. In the third dream I was in the backseat of her car when it happened. I had mentioned the dreams to several people, including my then girlfriend and now wife, who called me the afternoon of the third dream that the girl had been in a serious car accident on a highway in Jersey.

The other involves my sons. When the older boy was 2-3 years old he had an imaginary friend, Bobby. When my younger son was 2-3 he had an imaginary friend, named Bobby. We were then living in a different house, and he was in his room carrying on a conversation with his pretend friend when I asked him questions about Bobby. I asked my little boy where Bobby sleeps, and he answered, "He doesn't sleep here. He sleeps in a box in a church." My wife's jaw dropped and I had a good laugh.

These incidents are just coincidences and oddities that make interesting stories.