The only creepy thing that's happened to me in the last few years, is when i get sleep paralysis about 2 or 3 times a year i'm sure anyone here who's had it can vouch for how horrible it is.

A few creepy things that happened when i was very young (5-9 range) that i now chalk up to my imagination. When i was about 6 or 7 while visiting my cousin who's 2 years older than me, we got trapped in the lift and the lights went out what was apparently common because i'd been stuck in those elevators before mad , after about a minute we heard the x files theme tune lol , i imagine it was the concierges just having a laugh at 2 childs torment lol .

This one didn't actually happen to me it was my sister, told to both of us by my mum and aunt. Supposedly on my sisters 6th birthday, my aunt bought her pygamas (cheapskate lol ) she was wearing them all night then came in without them on. So my aunt asked why she had took them off and she said Granny Sarah doesn't like them, the weird part is that my gran Sarah died when she was 1 and 2 years before i was born panic .

The last one was without a doubt imagination, but i nearly had a heart attack even though i was a healthy 10 year old lol . There's not much to it, i was looking for my dad and my house has 4 floors so it's quite easy for us to miss each other, i couldn't find him so i went to the toilet without a lock and i heard him (imagination lol ) say "i'll be out in a minute son", then i got to the bottom of the stairs just while he was walking up uhwhat panic .