Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
Originally Posted By: michael_mann
Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Mike Talarico is her ex-husband...Kurt Calabrese married his cousin and Alphonse his brother was a legal counsel to Frank at one point.
Frank Calabrese was more or less powerless at the point of Family Secrets...sounds like most had turned their backs on him, including people like DiFrazio and the Carusos.

I knew that mike t was her ex husband. I don't recall, correct me if I'm wrong, wasnt he the one that took the stand against frank Sr in return to keep his book

I don't remember the specifics but he definitely testified. I think he testified that Sr. made him pay a street tax and, yeah, if I remember correctly he testified that he was still making book. I remember finding that interesting.

If he is still making book, he's definitely paying someone in the Outfit and knowing those guys, they probably considered Mike's book a lot more valuable to them than Frank Calabrese.

I've also heard rumors that Calabrese Jr. reached out to the Caruso family before his testimony to stay in good graces, as long as he testified about NO ONE aside from his father and giving the Caruso's a cut of his Hollywood $ as long as he stayed quiet on certain people. Though I have a hard time believing that because the Carusos would have an interest in seeing Nick Calabrese dead and would probably use Jr. to get to his uncle.

Rumors...fun to speculate though.