Originally Posted By: JCB1977
I always found it strange that Scarfo Sr.'s brother in law operated a book in the Pittsburgh area and paid tribute to the LaRocca Family. After Mike Genovese took over, he did demand a higher percentage of kickbacks from everybody operating. According to retired SA Bob Garrity, Mike Genovese refused to meet with Scarfo and Leonetti when they came to town for that meeting, as Mike felt that Nicky Scarfo was too high profile. However, I know for a fact that Victor Calautti, President of National Builders INC., was one of the key money launderers for Angelo Bruno, John Stanfa, Mike Genovese, Russell Bufalino, Billy D'Elia as well as Joey Naples and Lenny Strollo from Youngstown. Article is below:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=32RcAAAAIBAJ&sjid=3FYNAAAAIBAJ&pg=1195,3669965&dq=victor+calautti+and+money+laundering&hl=en

This same article has a blurb about Billy D'Elia and Frank Sheerhan talking about a waste hauling scheme to Poland Township, OH (upscale suburb of Youngstown). Scroll down under the names of the guys involved with the money laundering.

Sorry this goes here, JCB YES U R right on this, all but the cousin stuff.

Last edited by Serpiente; 10/15/13 05:18 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."