I guess he is whining that we will get beat if we don't play 7 home games every year (like that matters).

LaLou hit it dead on the head.

Let's see, we can play Western Carolina this week who travels to Auburn. You honestly think Auburn should travel to WCU's campus which holds maybe 20,000 people? If they did, half of them would be Auburn fans and most of the revenue would go to the city INSTEAD of Western Carolina University. WCU could probably sell 10k in tickets but you are talking at what? $10 a pop?

Instead they are in Auburn, where WCU probably CLEARS $300,000 from this game alone. So do we travel for 300k or sit at home for a HOPEFUL 100k (that is estimating very high at that)? Like I said earlier it is all about the money. If the bigger schools just played each other no money changes hands and you will see most of the smaller D1 schools go back down to DII or just flat out quit football because they CAN NOT sustain themselves otherwise. There are not many football programs turning a profit, much less living without that money. The smaller schools couldn't handle it.

I also find it funny you would assume Bama or LSU would do all of this just to get an easy team. Hell almost every team we play is easy these days. We damn sure are not running away from anyone.

And like I said, Bama has 7 home games with 5 AWAY FROM HOME. Neutral site or not it is not a home game like you thought when you "quick checked" your references.

Yea lets make every school play 6 and 6, wont change much other than making schools go bankrupt. Good business idea......LMAO