Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Originally Posted By: XDCX
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: XDCX
That being said, I'm not shocked at all by Ivy's comment. I've always suspected him of being a racist. Now it has been confirmed. Bravo, Ivy. I'm sure your God is proud to have you as a follower.

You do realize, of course, that the allegation of being a "racist" coming from a liberal hack like yourself is virtually meaningless. You guys pretty much think all conservatives are racists deep down.

That said, people who are familiar with me and my posts on these forums over the years know I'm not racist. If I was racist, I would have a problem with this guy simply because he is black. And that's not the case.

It may be meaningless under normal circumstances, but then there was that whole "tree and rope" thing, and something about "sending these baboons back to the jungle." Angry or not, somebody doesn't just say something that blatantly racist without some deep seeded hate. Those were comments based solely on his being black. It's not that difficult to be angered by something, but not go on a racist rant. Unless you're racist.

Everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes people say the wrong thing out of anger not because they believe in a particular concept. Ivy is many things, I don't agree with him on all of them, but I do not consider him a racist. Let's just forgive and forget and move on. Besides I think it would be more prudent to get back to the topic at hand

Hate is hate a racist statement is a racist statement.

Last edited by F_white; 10/10/13 05:59 PM.

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.