Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: XDCX
That being said, I'm not shocked at all by Ivy's comment. I've always suspected him of being a racist. Now it has been confirmed. Bravo, Ivy. I'm sure your God is proud to have you as a follower.

You do realize, of course, that the allegation of being a "racist" coming from a liberal hack like yourself is virtually meaningless. You guys pretty much think all conservatives are racists deep down.

That said, people who are familiar with me and my posts on these forums over the years know I'm not racist. If I was racist, I would have a problem with this guy simply because he is black. And that's not the case.

It may be meaningless under normal circumstances, but then there was that whole "tree and rope" thing, and something about "sending these baboons back to the jungle." Angry or not, somebody doesn't just say something that blatantly racist without some deep seeded hate. Those were comments based solely on his being black. It's not that difficult to be angered by something, but not go on a racist rant. Unless you're racist.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis