I remember I was on the couch, watching MTV which had a 'film' show at the time - usually it was about the newest films that were coming out, how wonderful they were blah blah blah ... I never really watched it before, but this day they were having a show about 'The Godfather.' No other films mentioned. Well, I heard the distinctive opening music for the Godfather, and then there were screens showing famous scenes from GF 1 and 2. I think Andy Garcia said, that when he told his cousin he was in GF3, his cousin said 'Oh my god, you're in the Italian Star Wars' or something like that ... I sat and watched the entire show, not moving ... I knew I had just had a preview of something significant, but I wasn't sure what. When the show was over I went into the kitchen where my parents were, and I said, 'What's The Godfather?' And my parents immediately made sounds of reverence ...

And, well, then I went and rented it out from the video store, and the rest is history!

"You blamed him for Sonny -- you always did. Everybody did. But you never thought about me -- you never gave a damn about me."