Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
I brought up Soros in the specific context of a particular online magazine that you brought up. The Daily Beast is a biased ultra left-wing magazine that regularly fawns over Soros as a god who can do no wrong -- and that's putting it lightly.

But I never said I would never vote Democrat because of his or any other individual's funding and support. I used to vote Democrat but changed after its policies continued to go farther and farther to the Left. I'm more of a centrist with some libertarian tendencies. I also will take up for the other side when I see nothing but one-sided attacks.

Regarding the Mullahs, I'm sure they're not too fond of the Koch brothers since they are libertarians who support same-sex marriage and abortion (something that they have in common with George Soros).

It's funny that you use Media Matters to try to rebut anything I wrote. It is as dishonest a publication that one can have. It was founded by David Brock, whose claim to fame was a book on Anita Hill that was based on lies. It became a best-seller because he stood behind his book; only later was he proven to be a fraud. Once he was rejected by the right he went to the left, which apparently isn't bothered by his underhanded investigative methods. Even New York Magazine, which is far from conservative, called him "hyperpartisan." I've read Media Matters and it is so biased that it has no credibility. The Huffington Post is much fairer and objective than Media Matters.

I recommend you stop limiting yourself to left-wing sources of information. It has led to your one-sided far-left point of view. Have you ever even read material from conservative sources (conservative in the sense of center-right American politics)? It explains why you seem to see a caricature of the Tea Party and other groups. I've never been to one of their meetings, but I have no doubt that they are a lot more civil than Occupy Wall Street or MoveOn.org meetings. Anyway, it is usually better to read both points of view using each side's own writings. You really should give it a try.

You again and trying to spin a fact based on not being comfortable with the source. I don't need to get my news from Media Matters. I was here and I was watching the trials. They labeled every last one of those reformers that they had arrested with getting financial help from George Soros. I only linked it, after reading it and making sure all that was written there was the truth.

I recommend you stop BSing me.

It's no wonder you're the most extreme left winger on here. You won't listen to another point of view which is crucial in sitting down with another group and compromising with them. In one ear and out the other rolleyes

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone