Originally Posted By: dontomasso
You people...hate blacks, hate muslims, hate Goerge Soros...you are true Christians.

BTW there are Muslims in Europe because they took all the jobs the Europeans didn't want..much like the Mexicans did here. Their numbers are inncreasing in large part because Christianity in Europe has collapsed. Hardly anyone goes to church.

Wait a minute DT. No one said anything about hate. For one thing, I'm not Christian, secondly the Western world has a right to be concerned with radical Islam? Why would you consider the tea party more dangerous than a jihadist who would blow you up without a second's hesitation?

Don't you dare play the hate card on me. I'm hateful? I'm realistic. Notice I don't stereotype all Muslims either. Most are very peaceful people. But for all the rights that liberals defend, they don't have a problem with Sharia law or the faction of Islam that would like nothing more than to take them away

You're so quick to slam Christianity. A flawed religion of course. What about extreme Islam?

Last edited by 123JoeSchmo; 10/07/13 03:53 PM.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone