Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Arab is an ethnicity not a race. Anyway, just because Muslims are not serving in some European country's parliament today does not mean they won't be in it tomorrow, next year or in the next decade. It's just a silly argument to claim that because something is not X today it will never be X. The massive increases in Muslim immigration to Europe has only been relatively recent.

As for European Muslim attitudes, see this: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Shariah. It covers, Germany, Ireland, UK, Norway and Belgium. A sizable number in each of these countries does want Sharia and agree that people that convert from Islam to another religion should be killed. One of the polls I provided a link to DID included second generation Muslims. Don't forget, if you are an Iranian Shi'ite you also are considered a heretic by the majority Sunni Muslims, and in almost each case where Sharia would be implemented (Canada, so far, as allowed Sharia for inheritance laws) it would be the Sunni version.

Point is some Arabs are Christian. Some Muslims aren't Arab at all. Some may speak Arabic while their race is another and some don't speak Arabic altogether. It's not proper to call them Arabs when you are actually trying to refer to Muslims.

Yes, my background is Shi'a, and yet I'm not worried. I don't know, if you wanna be worried, then be worried. lol

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones