I notice how Faithful and Joe have changed the subject from Europe to Muslim countries. Ironically, Joe who started this thread was worried about Muslims taking over the Europe, but now somehow he seems worried that they are taking over where they were already living for hundreds of years and don't know any other way of life.

Show me the polls on second generation Muslim-borns in Europe. Show me how many of them still want Sharia law. It would be mind boggling to me to see any sane person, having lived in a country that would grant them freedom of religion, after coming out of legal shadow of their parents when they come of age, wouldn't want to have what other kids have and want to restrict themselves to sharia law.

As for Sharia law and your view about it, you can't see it as a whole and the way people in Muslim countries see it, as screwed up as that maybe. For instance women in those countries are for it, as are men. They think it is right and just for women. So let me give you just one instance as to why women want it. It stipulates that women are in no way responsible for providing financial support for their family. Wives may work with the permission of their husbands, but what they earn is theirs only. Additionally men are to give them money regularly and failing to do so would be grounds for divorce. Men think it beneath themselves to revolt against such injustice and women find it comfortable, so why should they be against Sharia law? It's more complicated than the black and white picture you have in your mind.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones