GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Ben54), 373 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,610
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,539
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,465
Posts1,061,361
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: dontomasso] #743330
10/07/13 03:52 PM
10/07/13 03:52 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
You people...hate blacks, hate muslims, hate Goerge Soros...you are true Christians.

BTW there are Muslims in Europe because they took all the jobs the Europeans didn't want..much like the Mexicans did here. Their numbers are inncreasing in large part because Christianity in Europe has collapsed. Hardly anyone goes to church.

Wait a minute DT. No one said anything about hate. For one thing, I'm not Christian, secondly the Western world has a right to be concerned with radical Islam? Why would you consider the tea party more dangerous than a jihadist who would blow you up without a second's hesitation?

Don't you dare play the hate card on me. I'm hateful? I'm realistic. Notice I don't stereotype all Muslims either. Most are very peaceful people. But for all the rights that liberals defend, they don't have a problem with Sharia law or the faction of Islam that would like nothing more than to take them away

You're so quick to slam Christianity. A flawed religion of course. What about extreme Islam?

Last edited by 123JoeSchmo; 10/07/13 03:53 PM.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Faithful1] #743331
10/07/13 03:53 PM
10/07/13 03:53 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
And I wouldn't trust the party that Soros props up.

You and Mullahs here have that in common. Any reformer here is labeled to have been funded by Soros. lol

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743352
10/07/13 05:08 PM
10/07/13 05:08 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Muslims is a-comin'
Their minarets are in sight
Muslim's is a-comin'
There's no dancin' tonight
Why don't-cha hurry, hurry, hurry home
Look here! The Muslims is a-comin'

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: afsaneh77] #743373
10/07/13 07:11 PM
10/07/13 07:11 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
And I wouldn't trust the party that Soros props up.

You and Mullahs here have that in common. Any reformer here is labeled to have been funded by Soros. lol

More lack of civility. Unlike the Mullahs I believe in free speech, and the ability to do it with being insulted. Funny you complain about someone bringing up Soros when you felt free to bash the Koch brothers for absolutely no reason. Of the two of us, you have far more in common with the Mullahs than I do.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Faithful1] #743408
10/08/13 01:30 AM
10/08/13 01:30 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
More lack of civility. Unlike the Mullahs I believe in free speech, and the ability to do it with being insulted. Funny you complain about someone bringing up Soros when you felt free to bash the Koch brothers for absolutely no reason. Of the two of us, you have far more in common with the Mullahs than I do.

First of all, you brought up Soros. Otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned Koch brothers. Second of all, take it as an insult or whatever you want, you have this fear of Soros with Mullahs in common. It's a fact.

Here yo go for further reading:

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2010/11/12/guess-who-else-hates-soros-as-much-as-beck-does/173265

Last edited by afsaneh77; 10/08/13 01:52 AM.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: dontomasso] #743414
10/08/13 04:31 AM
10/08/13 04:31 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
You people...hate blacks, hate muslims, hate Goerge Soros...you are true Christians. Quit using random stories about enforcement of the dreaded Sharia law. Its not coming here, or there, although I would think you people would like the fact that it is tough on crime. I mean why coddle these criminals. Cut off their hands. That will teach them.

BTW there are Muslims in Europe because they took all the jobs the Europeans didn't want..much like the Mexicans did here. Their numbers are inncreasing in large part because Christianity in Europe has collapsed. Hardly anyone goes to church.

You people...hate blacks, hate Christians, hate Jews, hate Koch brothers...you are true left-wingers.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743415
10/08/13 04:35 AM
10/08/13 04:35 AM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
Muslims have immigrated a lot to good Europe countries, here in Latvia we have very few of them. And they don't come here because of the racism thing we got, practically everyone with a darker skin than white can consider getting a brick thrown in his face by a guy in a tracksuit at some moment of his visit in this country.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: afsaneh77] #743417
10/08/13 05:04 AM
10/08/13 05:04 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

First of all, you brought up Soros. Otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned Koch brothers. Second of all, take it as an insult or whatever you want, you have this fear of Soros with Mullahs in common. It's a fact.

Here yo go for further reading:

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2010/11/12/guess-who-else-hates-soros-as-much-as-beck-does/173265

I brought up Soros in the specific context of a particular online magazine that you brought up. The Daily Beast is a biased ultra left-wing magazine that regularly fawns over Soros as a god who can do no wrong -- and that's putting it lightly.

But I never said I would never vote Democrat because of his or any other individual's funding and support. I used to vote Democrat but changed after its policies continued to go farther and farther to the Left. I'm more of a centrist with some libertarian tendencies. I also will take up for the other side when I see nothing but one-sided attacks.

Regarding the Mullahs, I'm sure they're not too fond of the Koch brothers since they are libertarians who support same-sex marriage and abortion (something that they have in common with George Soros).

It's funny that you use Media Matters to try to rebut anything I wrote. It is as dishonest a publication that one can have. It was founded by David Brock, whose claim to fame was a book on Anita Hill that was based on lies. It became a best-seller because he stood behind his book; only later was he proven to be a fraud. Once he was rejected by the right he went to the left, which apparently isn't bothered by his underhanded investigative methods. Even New York Magazine, which is far from conservative, called him "hyperpartisan." I've read Media Matters and it is so biased that it has no credibility. The Huffington Post is much fairer and objective than Media Matters.

I recommend you stop limiting yourself to left-wing sources of information. It has led to your one-sided far-left point of view. Have you ever even read material from conservative sources (conservative in the sense of center-right American politics)? It explains why you seem to see a caricature of the Tea Party and other groups. I've never been to one of their meetings, but I have no doubt that they are a lot more civil than Occupy Wall Street or MoveOn.org meetings. Anyway, it is usually better to read both points of view using each side's own writings. You really should give it a try.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Faithful1] #743420
10/08/13 05:19 AM
10/08/13 05:19 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
I brought up Soros in the specific context of a particular online magazine that you brought up. The Daily Beast is a biased ultra left-wing magazine that regularly fawns over Soros as a god who can do no wrong -- and that's putting it lightly.

But I never said I would never vote Democrat because of his or any other individual's funding and support. I used to vote Democrat but changed after its policies continued to go farther and farther to the Left. I'm more of a centrist with some libertarian tendencies. I also will take up for the other side when I see nothing but one-sided attacks.

Regarding the Mullahs, I'm sure they're not too fond of the Koch brothers since they are libertarians who support same-sex marriage and abortion (something that they have in common with George Soros).

It's funny that you use Media Matters to try to rebut anything I wrote. It is as dishonest a publication that one can have. It was founded by David Brock, whose claim to fame was a book on Anita Hill that was based on lies. It became a best-seller because he stood behind his book; only later was he proven to be a fraud. Once he was rejected by the right he went to the left, which apparently isn't bothered by his underhanded investigative methods. Even New York Magazine, which is far from conservative, called him "hyperpartisan." I've read Media Matters and it is so biased that it has no credibility. The Huffington Post is much fairer and objective than Media Matters.

I recommend you stop limiting yourself to left-wing sources of information. It has led to your one-sided far-left point of view. Have you ever even read material from conservative sources (conservative in the sense of center-right American politics)? It explains why you seem to see a caricature of the Tea Party and other groups. I've never been to one of their meetings, but I have no doubt that they are a lot more civil than Occupy Wall Street or MoveOn.org meetings. Anyway, it is usually better to read both points of view using each side's own writings. You really should give it a try.

You again and trying to spin a fact based on not being comfortable with the source. I don't need to get my news from Media Matters. I was here and I was watching the trials. They labeled every last one of those reformers that they had arrested with getting financial help from George Soros. I only linked it, after reading it and making sure all that was written there was the truth.

I recommend you stop BSing me.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: afsaneh77] #743442
10/08/13 09:24 AM
10/08/13 09:24 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

You again and trying to spin a fact based on not being comfortable with the source. I don't need to get my news from Media Matters. I was here and I was watching the trials. They labeled every last one of those reformers that they had arrested with getting financial help from George Soros. I only linked it, after reading it and making sure all that was written there was the truth.

I recommend you stop BSing me.

It's no wonder you're the most extreme left winger on here. You won't listen to another point of view which is crucial in sitting down with another group and compromising with them. In one ear and out the other rolleyes

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743446
10/08/13 09:56 AM
10/08/13 09:56 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Are you kidding? I am way to the left of Af.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: olivant] #743447
10/08/13 10:07 AM
10/08/13 10:07 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: olivant
Muslims is a-comin'
Their minarets are in sight
Muslim's is a-comin'
Look here! The Muslims is a-comin'

I was looking forward to dancing. lol

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743448
10/08/13 10:12 AM
10/08/13 10:12 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
It's no wonder you're the most extreme left winger on here. You won't listen to another point of view which is crucial in sitting down with another group and compromising with them. In one ear and out the other rolleyes

Do you know what the problem with you is? Is that you think we're stupid.

He says Koch brothers are for abortion, yet their record of donations shows otherwise. There's nothing to listen here, except lies, lies and lies. And please don't insult my intelligence with saying you're not a right winger, cause it shows plain and simple when you ignore the BS from your side and come and pick on me.

And in the end, so what if I'd be the extremest lefty here? I wear that as a badge of honor, unlike you who is obviously soooo to the right, yet apparently ashamed to admit it. And I know why you are ashamed, it's because as I said GOP sucks and most people don't want to be affiliated with them at the moment.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: afsaneh77] #743453
10/08/13 11:02 AM
10/08/13 11:02 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Do you know what the problem with you is? Is that you think we're stupid.

He says Koch brothers are for abortion, yet their record of donations shows otherwise. There's nothing to listen here, except lies, lies and lies. And please don't insult my intelligence with saying you're not a right winger, cause it shows plain and simple when you ignore the BS from your side and come and pick on me.

And in the end, so what if I'd be the extremest lefty here? I wear that as a badge of honor, unlike you who is obviously soooo to the right, yet apparently ashamed to admit it. And I know why you are ashamed, it's because as I said GOP sucks and most people don't want to be affiliated with them at the moment.

You know what you're problem is? You really have no perception. None at all. Not a smidgeon.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Don't put words in my mouth and don't label me anything I'm not. I am first and foremost an American (you're not) and I've been a registered independent since I was 18. I believe in principles from both parties. The reason why I defend the right point of view on here is because this board IS SO DAMN LIBERAL is makes me want to break something.

It's important to consider and listen to other points of view, even if you don't like them, all in all it makes you a better debater and a better compromiser.

"soooo far to the right?" That makes me laugh. Do you see me commending Ted Cruz or Sarah Palin or Glenn Beck? I despise the tea party. But I also despise wingnuts like you that think being a super liberal automatically makes you some sort of saint.

You think you're untouchable in this place. That because you went to college in the United States and couldn't obtain a green card you're some sort of legend/pity case. You may not see yourself that way, but others do and that's why I get the boot if I say something out of line but you can tell me "I suck and the GOP"

I would have more respect for you if you weren't so demeaning all the damn time. But since you're keen on being a partisan liberal radical feminist, is it any wonder why I try to counter your arguments all the time? Any time there's BS on any side I call it out. Did you not see my thread on having no faith in the government?

Again, think before making comments like you just did.

Last edited by 123JoeSchmo; 10/08/13 11:03 AM.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743460
10/08/13 11:23 AM
10/08/13 11:23 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
I really don't need your respect Joe. If anything, I would check my positions twice if I did have your respect.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743461
10/08/13 11:24 AM
10/08/13 11:24 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Schmo, your arguments would be stronger if you dropped the ad hominem attacks.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743463
10/08/13 11:27 AM
10/08/13 11:27 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
I looked under my bed this morning. There was lint covered Communist, but no Muslims.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: dontomasso] #743475
10/08/13 11:51 AM
10/08/13 11:51 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

Perhaps, but need I remind you of the attacks I've received from you and others on here?

What is important to recognize, is that every party has their faults, every politician and President won't be perfect. But as long as we stick to partisan ideals this country will sink further and further. We need compromise not dissent!

And of course someone's going to say "blame Obama!" or "blame the tea party" But when does that get anything done? The reason I posted the "I have no faith" thread was not to blame, but voice that if we are to get anywhere in the next decade, this nonsense must stop.

I think more than anything, everyone wants that. It's just we can't agree on how. And while Democrats and Republicans fight, we suffer. That's got to change

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: dontomasso] #743484
10/08/13 12:22 PM
10/08/13 12:22 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

Ha ha ha ha!!! Dontomasso telling anyone to stop using ad hominem attacks!!!!! That's funny!!!!! If it wasn't for the ad hominem attacks dontomasso would have nothing to write. What a phony hypocrite. If you don't want him or anyone else to use ad hominem, then why don't you apologize to everyone who was the target of YOUR ad hominem attacks?

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Faithful1] #743485
10/08/13 12:24 PM
10/08/13 12:24 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Ha ha ha ha!!! Dontomasso telling anyone to stop using ad hominem attacks!!!!! That's funny!!!!! If it wasn't for the ad hominem attacks dontomasso would have nothing to write. What a phony hypocrite. If you don't want him or anyone else to use ad hominem, then why don't you apologize to everyone who was the target of YOUR ad hominem attacks?

I apologoze to all those against whom I made ad hominem attacks, except for the morons.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: dontomasso] #743487
10/08/13 12:31 PM
10/08/13 12:31 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

I apologoze to all those against whom I made ad hominem attacks, except for the morons.

Apology accepted. In addition I apologize for mine as well

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743490
10/08/13 01:06 PM
10/08/13 01:06 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Dontomasso, although since you added that "except for the morons" tail to your statement which makes me question your sincerity, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

As a follow-up, let's pledge to keep our debates and discussions civil with no insults and no personal attacks. No ad hominems.

I'll start out by pledging to that. Will you do the same?

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Faithful1] #743493
10/08/13 01:29 PM
10/08/13 01:29 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Dontomasso, although since you added that "except for the morons" tail to your statement which makes me question your sincerity, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

As a follow-up, let's pledge to keep our debates and discussions civil with no insults and no personal attacks. No ad hominems.

I'll start out by pledging to that. Will you do the same?

So pledged. Let the games begin, and you do not have to suffer fools either.

Last edited by dontomasso; 10/08/13 01:30 PM.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743500
10/08/13 02:23 PM
10/08/13 02:23 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
I, we, don't have to suffer fools, but we don't have to sink to their level either.

Let's get back to the topic 123Schmo brought up. His concern, as I recall (and you can correct me if I'm mistaken), is that there is potential for radical Islam eventually dominating Europe. So let's look at that as a possibility.

Non-Muslim European birth rates have declined while Muslim European growth rates have risen, although the rate of the growth has declined. According to some demographers, Britain will be majority Muslim by 2050. Maybe the decline in the rate of growth will alter that prediction to 2060 or 2070, yet because of those demographic trends it most likely will happen. Each country is different, but some countries have similar scenarios: Italy, Spain, France, Norway, the Netherlands are often mentioned.

Let's say the above scenarios are correct. Not all Muslims are theologically conservative Muslims, but let's say 30% are. That 30% figure would translate to several million individuals who not only believe in Sharia, but in a worldwide caliphate, death to apostates, the elimination of Israel, hatred of Jews, approval of terrorism, etc. That's a huge amount of believers.

Moreover, those who believe in these ideas tend to be more activist than those who disagree. The fact that they believe in terrorism would mean they would terrorize those with whom they disagree, such as liberal and moderate Muslims, in addition to atheists, agnostics, Christians, Jews, and other non-Muslim groups. As evidence for this we can look at examples from Pakistan and Egypt. They target churches and more moderate believers and are deterred from going further because of military intervention.

Given this, is there at least a *possibility* that 123Schmo's scenario is possible at some future time?

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743508
10/08/13 03:38 PM
10/08/13 03:38 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
In Europe, I put my money on the rise of atheists. There's an online census going on and I was pleased to see Iran is in the top ten countries in which atheists have bothered to be counted, though the total number is still in hundreds of thousands. I think as science debunks more and more religious myths that people would finally see through it and join us.

http://www.atheistcensus.com/

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743509
10/08/13 03:41 PM
10/08/13 03:41 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Yes Faithful you nailed my concern on the head. My question was there a serious threat of radical Islam becoming more prominent and visible in Europe. It was not to offend, merely for debate. For me personally I think it's a serious issue, and should not be minimized or laughed at.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743511
10/08/13 04:00 PM
10/08/13 04:00 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
123Schmo, I don't think it's asking too much to have a serious debate on your question and not mock it.

I think this article about the Party for Muslim Netherlands is relevant: http://www.forbes.com/sites/abigailesman/2012/01/16/muslim-party-seeks-power-in-dutch-parliament/

So, afsaneh77, you're an atheist. That explains a lot. Are your views similar to Ayaan Hirsi Ali?

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743513
10/08/13 04:06 PM
10/08/13 04:06 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
I was about to say I had not heard of him, but then did a google search and realized it's a she, not a he. Still I've no idea. We don't have a church to go to and get to know each other. lol

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: afsaneh77] #743514
10/08/13 04:10 PM
10/08/13 04:10 PM
T
TheIsland Offline
Made Member
TheIsland  Offline
T
Made Member
I was about to say I had not heard of him, but then did a google search and realized it's a she, not a he. Still I've no idea. We don't have a church to go to and get to know each other. lol

afsaneh What do you mean by you the "Mother of Dragons" ????

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: TheIsland] #743515
10/08/13 04:15 PM
10/08/13 04:15 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted By: TheIsland
afsaneh What do you mean by you the "Mother of Dragons" ????

It goes with my avatar. It's a character from the "Game of Thrones" series. She is called mother of dragons.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull