Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Originally Posted By: scarfacetm
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Forgive me let me elaborate. They listen to that crap you call music and try to imitate it in real life, which is basically going against anything LCN stood for.
Yet again, assumptions, you assume to know what I call music, and considering i listen to a range of stuff from the beatles to modern metal, as well as play and write music, i'm sure i know what music is. Modern rap is terrible yes but it wasn't bad at all pre 2004ish. Them not wearing suits and expensive rings is a smart thing, for the same reason street gangs like the bloods and crips have lessened how much their wear their respective colors, it makes them a target for law enforcement. A person who's legit stream of income is listed as average wage, if they list any at all certainly wouldnt be able to afford multiple expensive suits or expensive jewelry, it raises suspicions. Add to that the fact that a bunch of guys in $5k suits hanging around a bar, thats also gonna raise suspicions. As others have stated, their mentality is the exact same as its always been, get as much money by any means necessary.

So they don't wear suits anymore because it raises suspicion? Is that what your trying to get across? God forgive a group of Italian guys wearing suits in a bar. Someone call the Feds, They have SUITS on!!! And please don't place hood rat bloods/crips in the same sentence as LCN, it's like comparing a high school football team to an NFL team.
Not really, both are organized groups, both are involved in drugs, money laundering, murder, robbery, both are international. And yea when you have a group of old Italian guys who have been watched by the feds for a long while, who wear nothing but expensive suits and only go to a couple places that that type of outfit isn't the norm, it attracts attention, which is why you see many mobsters now a days wearing regular style clothes, to blend in more. Comparing the bloods/crips to them in that regard is perfectly acceptable because they are both criminal groups, they're both targeted by law enforcement and they both have to adapt to new techniques being thrown at them.

"Death is the answer to all problems. No man, no problem."

"I'd rather be hated for who i am, than loved for who i am not"