Originally Posted By: Skinny
Originally Posted By: JCB1977
Oh God! I truly don't care that Pittsburgh is defunct, seriously. For the record, I love the city of Philly and all it has to offer. I just don't care for the new generation of wiseguys in Philly, that's it in a nutshell. Also, I don't care for the new generation of Detroit or New England wiseguys, I think they're a disgrace to the founding fathers of American Cosa Nostra. Unfortunately for Philly, they have guys like Dame C. and Merlino who I find to be unworthy "men of respect." Every family at one time had guinea trash, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit, NJ, NY etc. Not that my opinion matters to any of those wiseguys, it's nothing more than an opinion. I've never contended that Pittsburgh was perfect, far from it actually...not baiting anybody, just exercising an opinion spmob

Arent you the same fuck head that claims to be a researcher? Every post of urs i read is some subjective opinion of yours on how to be a criminal. You dont know shit. All ur research u missed the whole fucking point, these guys are all hoodlums! Robbing and selling drugs is what theyve always done. I love reading some nuthugger from western penn give his opinion on how peter limone should run his family.... You make yourself look like a fool with these stupid fucking posts about how joey mwrlino isnt a man of honor like it insults you. Get a life already

AMEN!

When Interpol?