Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Ridiculous.

Why? Because Christie shows characteristics of leadership and has a backbone? Let's face it. Obama didn't have a clue about what he was getting into

No, because he's a blowhard who doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. That shows immaturity and impulsiveness, two things that don't work for the office of the Presidency.

As I said, he has some very good traits. He may mature into a better candidate for the job, but I don't think he's ready now. It has nothing to do President Obama vs. Governor Christie.

Kind of like the big O commenting about how Trayvon could have been his son or Syria was a red line. Let's not pretend the current guy is a stoic philosopher.

I don't like Christie or Obama, but think they are wrong on policy grounds, I would rather not choose my presidents on this bullshit People magazine celebrity like analysis of their personalities.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here