Originally Posted By: dontomasso
and they will prevent the Republicans from taking the White House for at least 11 more years, assuming Hillary does 8.

You're doing it again, DT. You're letting your adversaries here goad you into making ridiculous predictions like this one. She'll never be President. Ever. And I don't care how many people tell me that I'm crazy for saying so. Too many people hate her.

The Republicans who have been in her corner will turn on her at the drop of a hat the minute she announces her candidacy. Her Middle East skeletons will come back to haunt her on both sides (her support of the war in Iraq still sticks in the craw of the Left, and the Benghazi mess will be exploited by the Right). Not to mention that who wants another 70 year old, male or female, back in the White House? And who knows what the hell will be with her health three years from now, let alone eleven years from now? I've read that her health scare last year was much more serious that the press was willing to admit.

And you know what else? I was a Democrat for a good many years and wouldn't vote for her with a gun to my head. It's enough already with the fucking Clintons and their sense of entitlement. I hope that idiot Biden at least goes down swinging. It's DISGRACEFUL that a sitting Vice President should be expected to step aside to accommodate a candidate just because their name is Clinton rolleyes. Not that he has a chance in hell of beating her in the primary, but he can put enough stink on her to cost her the general election.

President Christie. Get used to the sound of it. And I don't even like the guy.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.