not sure about the camorra,but i havent heard anything about them operating here since the early 1900s . But the FBI website says they're 100-200 ndgrangheta members operating in the US, mostly in new york and florida. there has been a few cases against them here in the US over the last few years but nothing major. heres an article about an Italian prosecutor warning about the ndgrangheta in north america.

Ndrangheta Quickly Spreading In The United States
June 16th 2012 | Posted by Capo

Top anti-Mafia prosecutor in Italy Nicola Gratteri says that recent information from operations against the ‘Ndrangheta or Calabrian Mafia it Italy show it is quickly spreading in the United States. The Ndrangheta is now one of the world’s most powerful organized crime groups and making obscene amounts of money by controlling the drug trade in Europe. But now the Calabrian mafia is becoming intrenched in Canada , Australia , and the United States with little trouble from law enforcement.

Gratteri says the Ndrangheta is particularly operating in the United States in New York and Florida. A new route in the Ndrangheta drug trade has been uncovered and it is centered in New York City built around the ability to gain access to cocaine shipped in by the Mexican drug cartels. Many mob insiders also believe that the Ndrangheta clans in New York and Quebec Canada are responsible for the Mafia war in Canada against the Rizzuto crime family. The Montreal mafia war is over control of the drug trade there and has claimed the lives of the son and father of reputed Montreal mob boss Vito Rizzuto and former Bonanno crime family boss Salvatore Montagna among others. It is believed that Montagna aligned himself with the Ndrangheta in a play to take power of the underworld in Montreal from the Rizzuto family.

Gratteri says that the war against the ‘Ndrahgheta is unwinnable. The Ndrangheta has a large number of clever and determined members who’s motto is secrecy. They don’t have a godfather or single leader at the top like other standard mafia groups so no arrest can can really threaten to bring down or cripple the organization. Also it may be even tougher for the United States to battle the Ndrangheta at this time because resources to fight organized crime have been limited in a effort to concentrate more on terrorism.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort