Yes, you can pm me.

What I encourage is the free flow of opinions on the Outfit and I don't think it's necessary to get work up over something that is pretty trivial as a matter in our own lives. Yes, Fosco is using a WordPress site to do his American News Post, but it's not a simple blog. He's writing articles along with a group of others. Some of the other writers are political; with Magnafichi he tried to do sports. Fosco also does have a background that includes not only knowing, but being friends with made guys and having a family background in the mob. I've seen his relative's names in FBI files. So Fosco does bring things to the table, but since he was never a made guy himself he was not privy to a lot details (sometimes, however, people did share things with him that he probably shouldn't have been told).

Some of the poster who commented on his site did have their own sources of information, whether from their relatives, associates, or books and newspaper articles. Sometimes their info was on the money, other times it was not.

Regarding Accardo, he was certainly a top guy. He was almost equal to Paul after Giancana went to Mexico, then when Paul started going senile Accardo was recognized as the top man. When Giancana was there Accardo was a respected adviser. I wouldn't call him a consigliere because Chicago never had a true consigliere (consiglieris are elected by the members and represent their interests to the boss, can act as a treasurer, and retain the crime family traditions and policies).

On Roemer, he couldn't stand Giancana because of how Giancana treated federal agents. Accardo, Cerone, Ricca, English, and numerous others were respectful in their dealings with the feds. Giancana acted like a punk to them. It's all there in his books.