Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Originally Posted By: ChiTown
There def are names created by Fosco, but there are also some legit posters on that forum too. A few have multiple names too. There are a lot of suckers out there. Look how many people were duped by that kid who said he was Chuckie English' son, then Joe Lombardi's nephew (by marriage) smile They are still engaging this guy on the other forum.

You know theres a few quotes over there of you calling elmwoodparker joe lombardis nephew and you practically praising the guy, from a little while back, so dont get to full of yourself smile

Please post the quotes of me praising him lol Sounds like you miss him a little bit huh? cry

lol no i dont miss him, but you wanna know why me and alot of other people listen to what he said? it wasnt bc he said he was chuckie englishs son(i dont even know who chuckie english is nor do i give a shit), people listened to him for one reason, bc he was saying the exact opposite of what your dumbass was saying. now I'm sure as shit not going to waste my time digging through posts over there, but i know i saw posts of you telling everybody that elmwoodparker is signing up, like it was a big deal and you were telling everybody he was joe lombardis nephew. And what, did you call in that "beatlesofthemob" guy for backup, couldnt take on chicago by yourself?lol.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort