Originally Posted By: streetbossliborio
Originally Posted By: TheChickenMan
what a joke, i dont see you come on here and defend the many families and people that your family have ruined, i dont think i need to go down the list, but when someone says someething about your looks you start to go apeshit. I dont see renee graziano going on some forum and btching about people talking about her. you call us losers for going on here and socializing but your doing the same exact thing. and lets be real here, people have DIED because of your family, so go ahead and talk about slander and what not but why dont you pay off some of the families that grew up without fathers, brothers because of YOUR family. coming on here trying to start shit talking about your going to use eddie jacobs to sue us is a disgrace, im sure he doesnt give two shits about you and your 3rd tier TMZ drama. Im sure all these jackie jerkoffs on here are going to come to natalies defense "ohh dont be mean blah blah" this is the internet, dont post stuff unless you want it being used, how do you think celebrities feel when they post something on twitter for 3 seconds then take it down and its all over the news? and yeah, i did say you look like a tranny with messed up boob job, and its true and i can say it from now until next year because we have freedom of speech, i think the same about Cher, but shes not coming here threatening to sue, go take a mydol.

lol this internet tough guy is blatantly an acne infested obese nerd whos name is of an lcn boss and hes talking about ruining lives. natalie (if that really is you which im not convinced it is) dont take any notice of a few silly insults any guy here would love to take you out and any women insulting you are just being pointlessly bitchy. and why does she deserve insults because she is a relative of a gangster or deserve to be compared to renee graziano. any "ruined lives" is nothing to do with her. if someone went on my fb when i used to have one and posted some photos on a blog because i have relatives that are gangsters i would feel pretty pissed off.. then called me a tranny with shit tits! regardless of fb being public its harsh and pointless. twat

Hi Street Boss, I agree with you to a point. Nobody should have copied the picture of her and put it on here, she could have fixed her privacy setting so only FB friends of hers can see. Oh well. She does have a right to be upset. But I will say a mobster can care less about what somebody says about them in a forum or ever online. I bet Joey would laugh at topics on the net about his life and past. He has bigger things to worry about then somebody running his mouth about him on the net or digging up his past. They only go after people who owe them money or have dissed them in person or somebody they know running their mouths. George Anastasia writes about Philly and Joey a lot and they both although aren't good friends, they at least know one another on a personal level I'm at least 75% sure.