Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Are you so blind to the plight of Russia? It's obvious that Putin has twisted and corrupted the Russian constitution and it's people. Relations haven't been this bad since the Cold War. You would defend Putin? A scumbag and a greaseball.

And as for women's rights I believe in them and I've defended them before but it's not the number one thing I look for in a politician or president especially in this day and age, when women are not slaves in a household or held back. I tend to look for things like objectivity, economic policy, foreign policy, health care, the debt, our problem with benefits and pensions. You know, stuff that's dragging the United States down. oh it's also where YOU DON'T LIVE.

Are you so blind to the plight of people in Saudi Arabia? Or the rest of the dictators US have worked with? How is that you have deals with their governments, but when it comes to Russia, you suddenly see the plight?

Putin is an elected government and like it or not, international community would have to work with him. It's up to people of each country to change what's broken.

It's funny how you tell me I don't live somewhere, but get sanctimonious when you talk about Russia. Guess what, you don't live there either. grin

As for other issues, I had a long list of why GOP sucks. Top of it is women's rights. As for benefits, pensions, foreign policy, and general IQ of the government, I don't see any how I could even consider GOP.

Consider the GOP because they are more fiscally responsible than Obama who spends and spends and fucking spends. Now don't reference Bush, but many Republicans have good ideas regarding pension plans and benefits that many states CANNOT PAY FOR. So in this situation, I'm inclined to go with an able minded, fiscal Republican NOT someone who's racking up the debt and deficit and this goddamn health care bill will not work. We will see more problems than ever before. I like it's concept but the end result was not the solution to our problems.

Putin cannot be called elected. He fucking rigged them. The Russian people don't want him, but what can they do in the face of a tyrant who rules with an iron fist? As for the other middle eastern countries, well they have to figure it out. The middle east is in the dark ages, they need democracy, but they won't get it the first try. They also have to get rid of extreme Islam which plagues the region and makes Westerners flip the fuck out every time they see a guy in a turban.

I disagree with Ivy on more than a few things, but he's right in the sense that you're so blindingly left, you won't listen to another argument. Who the fuck are you kidding? You'd follow a Democrat off a cliff if he/she told you too. It's ridiculous. I'm just glad you're stuck in that piece of shit country Iran and not here.

republicans are responsible for is the current state of the US which ain't good

bottom line....the country went broke on bush's watch......thee end

bush and the republicans did damage to this country that it wont recover from

Oh look we've heard from the peanut gallery once more. Do us a favor don't talk about things you know little to nothing about.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone