Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
So do the Genovese permit weed dealing? Or does weed fall under their deal drugs and die policy? I'm referring to Larca.

I recall an article back in the late 1990's that talked about the Genovese family "controlling the hot marijuana market in parts of the city." If you look at the indictments, there are examples of drug trafficking by them, though relatively less so than the other families. As another article stated, "the Genovese family has maintained sophisticated construction and labor racketeering schemes as others dumbed down to drug dealing and street rackets."

Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
Yeah I definitely beleive muscarella may be indicted in the next few months or so along maybe with bellomo

Larca is under Ernie muscarella
Larca made more than 2 million a year from this

I know that recent article said that Larca was in Muscarella's crew. I'm still wondering if this bust shows that Falcetti is the captain of that crew, with Bellomo and Muscarella on the ruling panel. Or if Falcetti has his own crew now. Because I believe Falcetti was also from the Bellomo/Muscarella crew.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.