Originally Posted By: Bubble_gumganster1
Yes he does take me serious doll! Any attorney would that you paid millions to over the years! And yes you can sue read the fine print! You the sick fuck who took my pics! I don't bother a soul! Ever but this has gone too far but your a tough guy/girl/fed that wont reveal them self on here! But yet you have a ton of shit to say about me! No I don't put my self out anyplace I do no different then any other person on social media! I'm not trying to be anything but live life and work! You seem to have a major problem with me! So think about it if I put you family out there and trashed them with you jerk off lies and think you know it all stories! Yes my GF house was blow up like 40 years ago you can't even get that right! So you should keep your mouth shut and stop trashing me on here! For no reason! How would you like it if your mother, wife, sister, girlfriend etc was trash on a blog site that a majority of the info on here is maybe 5% accurate! Like Giancarlo said wtf did I do to deserve what's being done to me! And yes I can do something about my pics being taken off and posted on here! I have lots of friend that have already done something! Remember paybacks are a bitch and everything comes back in 3 folds! Believe me I don't need any apology from anyone! You couldn't deal with 1 bit of what I dealt with in my life! I'm no gangster I'm a normal person who has bills and a normal life like anyone else punk!

On a side note, Natalie, you should tell Joey those stogies are going to give him mouth cancer. Just saying.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.