GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Liggio), 269 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,962
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,671
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,544
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,492
Posts1,061,852
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #740576
09/19/13 01:40 AM
09/19/13 01:40 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
There you go again playing the racism card again. Believe it or not there are better explanations for the GOP and democratic fighting. I've given you several and yet you choose to ignore them.

My stance on Syria was perhaps bomb assad and his regime but nothing more. There is still so much we don't know and we have too many problems within our own country to play cop anymore. That being said Obama should not have drawn the red line so clearly, giving away his position. But the basic mess our government is right now is to blame not Obama or the GOP.

I defend the republican point of view on here because so many including yourself attack it relentlessly. It's not perfect, far from it, I'm simply trying to engage another point of view which you point blank refuse to reason with. Would it kill you to be more bipartisan?

If you haven't change positions, then why take my comment as an insult to yourself? That's the real question.

It would kill me to be anywhere near a party that I have no respect for any of their recent views. A party that stands in the way of women rights, minority rights, wants to restrict voting, is homophobic and refuses to accept scientific facts, I want nothing to do with it. The old GOP of Lincoln era is no more.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #740580
09/19/13 02:17 AM
09/19/13 02:17 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Again your being simplistic. Many on the GOP including my father don't feel that way. Don't let the tea party be the template for republicans for you. You cannot honestly think that's what republicans stand for despite all the shortcomings. Women's rights? Please do not start with that again. The liberation front is dead and achieved its objective can we not focus on that?

The republicans are set back by their extreme faction. Even their more moderate members have to give way to the idiots, which if they plan on winning back the White House, have to get rid of or tame before 2016. Give me someone like Reagan or McCain or Christie in terms of economic policy. But more importantly an experienced stateman and willing to work with democrats

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: afsaneh77] #740582
09/19/13 02:55 AM
09/19/13 02:55 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
It would kill me to be anywhere near a party that I have no respect for any of their recent views. A party that stands in the way of women rights, minority rights, wants to restrict voting, is homophobic and refuses to accept scientific facts, I want nothing to do with it. The old GOP of Lincoln era is no more.

Of course, details are important...

"stand in the way of women's rights" = stop women from having their own children inside them killed (usually for petty and selfish reasons)

"stand in the way of minority rights" = is against reverse racism in the form of affirmative action

"restrict voting" = require every voter to have some form of ID (no more than one would need to rent a movie)

"homophobic" = not celebrate deviant lifestyles, recognizes that marriage between a man and woman is the fundamental building block of society

"refuses to accept scientific facts" = hasn't forgotten the theory part in the "theory of evolution"

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: IvyLeague] #740584
09/19/13 05:47 AM
09/19/13 05:47 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Let me rephrase your comments as how they actually are:

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
"stand in the way of women's rights" = stop women from having their own children inside them killed (usually for petty and selfish reasons)

Usually for petty and selfish reasons that sex shouldn't be enjoyable for women, those who are afraid that no woman would ever have their child, make women carry a fetus to the term, in hopes of maybe someday if they get a woman drunk enough, they end up reproducing.

Quote:
"stand in the way of minority rights" = is against reverse racism in the form of affirmative action

Reverse racism? lol Right, cause if you can't get a job or education, there's a minority stealing it from you and it's not that you weren't good enough, cause you are a white male. How can you not be good enough? You are better than any other minority that ever walked the earth.

Quote:
"restrict voting" = require every voter to have some form of ID (no more than one would need to rent a movie)

Screw them, we don't want anyone who can't even rent a movie vote now, do we?

Quote:
"homophobic" = not celebrate deviant lifestyles, recognizes that marriage between a man and woman is the fundamental building block of society

Right, cause every other sort of family that's not like mine is screwed up and can't be a useful block of society. I'm not a xenophobe at all. grin

Quote:
"refuses to accept scientific facts" = hasn't forgotten the theory part in the "theory of evolution"

Earth is 6000 years old. Women's reproduction system shuts down and refuses to get pregnant if there's been actual rape. If I'm descended from monkeys, where's my tail? Vaccines make you retarded. lol

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: afsaneh77] #740606
09/19/13 12:09 PM
09/19/13 12:09 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
That's what it was called, the War on Terror. I know facts are funny, but not as funny as people making up history cuz they feel like it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Terror

Your pro-abortion argument jumped the shark because it makes no sense and has no relationship to what I wrote. Anyone can get a job to take care of someone else. Uh, so? What does that have to do with abortion? Taking care of one's own children is slavery? Really? As a father I take care of my children out of love, same with my wife. Calling that slavery is an insult to all mothers and slaves.

Here's some links I plucked off Google. It took me a whole second to find them. They are different sources and one used the Times as a source:

http://www.californiahealthline.org/arti...er-of-providers

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-09-16/obamacare-doctor-rationing-begins-in-california.html

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecar...iums-by-64-146/

I'm not denying Bush administration used the term "war on terror," to understand why I laugh, you can read the criticism part right there and here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_War_on_Terror

My argument is fine. You can't make anyone take care of others against their will. Insult to mothers and fathers? Mothers and fathers might leave their families. If they stay they choose to do so. People who are made to do something against their will are slaves.

And you said read LA times. As I said I searched LA times. There was nothing to the effect of that there. As for these links, even these don't reflect the gloomy picture you painted. It's about how those with pre-existing conditions might get a higher rate. These customers might not have been covered before or might have been made to pay more. At any rate I would still wait to see how ACA would work out once it's actually there.

So I guess you won't mind if the rest of us laugh at Obama's foreign policy, right?

On to abortion: according to you, people who do something against their will are slaves. No, people who are in servitude to others for no remuneration against their will are slaves. That's the definition of slavery. Back to the drawing board in search of a defense of killing unborn babies. Oh yes, a woman won't have as much pleasure if she gives birth to a baby she conceived. Aw, my little violin weeps. Pleasure overrules protecting a human life everytime, right? Isn't that you're argument to Ivy? "Hey, honey, little Julia is choking on a piece of bread, but I'm in the middle of playing Grand Theft Auto. When you get home later could you check on her? Thanks. I'm scoring some serious points right now so I don't have time to do the Heimlich on Julia."

As for the L.A. Times, here's an article from Sept. 15: http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-insure-doctor-networks-20130915,0,2814725.story

Yes, Obamacare is a disaster. All those things that I previously wrote plus causing a major increase to the national debt. Guess you must want to bankrupt America so no one will have healthcare. Right on. Who needs healthcare anyway? Survival of the fittest, isn't that what Darwin said?

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: Faithful1] #740616
09/19/13 12:34 PM
09/19/13 12:34 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Sorry righties, ACA WILL WORK. It is not going to be repealed, and within a year or two it will be loved by a vast majority of the American people. Write it down, mark the date, and tell me I was right when the time comes.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #740620
09/19/13 12:53 PM
09/19/13 12:53 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Yeah, go right ahead and laugh.

You can babel nonsense all you want but the only thing according to me is that making a woman carry to the term against her will is enslaving her. Period. In fact it's none of your business to make decisions for her life in the first place.

Again, this article doesn't paint the picture you intend and say. All it says is that maybe for cheaper plans, there would be longer waiting time to see a doctor. I suppose that's better than paying an arm and a leg for a medical bill when you have no insurance. American people did vote for Obama along with his signature bill. If it's such a disaster perhaps now Romney was president.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: dontomasso] #740626
09/19/13 01:31 PM
09/19/13 01:31 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Sorry righties, ACA WILL WORK. It is not going to be repealed, and within a year or two it will be loved by a vast majority of the American people. Write it down, mark the date, and tell me I was right when the time comes.

You keep saying this and I hope you're kidding. But knowing you you're not which makes it all the more disturbing. Are you so biased towards the left that you cannot see that ACA is not the perfect solution to our health care problems? It's got more holes on it than Swiss cheese

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #740629
09/19/13 01:37 PM
09/19/13 01:37 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

i never said it was perfect, but when you have idiots like Cruz and Scott torpedoing it things are worse.

Got any better ideas?

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #740630
09/19/13 01:39 PM
09/19/13 01:39 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
If it wouldn't work, why Boehner tries to defund it? If it does work, GOP could kiss 2016 goodbye. But what he doesn't seem to get is that there was already a greater number of people who voted democrat for the House in 2012, and they won because of gerrymandering. They might not be this lucky come midterms.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: afsaneh77] #740635
09/19/13 01:47 PM
09/19/13 01:47 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

If it wouldn't work, why Boehner tries to defund it? If it does work, GOP could kiss 2016 goodbye. But what he doesn't seem to get is that there was already a greater number of people who voted democrat for the House in 2012, and they won because of gerrymandering. They might not be this lucky come midterms.

If they try this shutdown nonsense they could lose the House in 2014.

Last edited by dontomasso; 09/19/13 01:48 PM.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: dontomasso] #740638
09/19/13 01:51 PM
09/19/13 01:51 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. But he is now hellbent of getting Obama any which way he can. It's pathetic.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: afsaneh77] #740644
09/19/13 01:55 PM
09/19/13 01:55 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

I would not underestimate Obama. He is going through a rough patch, but at the end of the day he may come out smelling like a rose. That will really drive them crazy!

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #740645
09/19/13 01:56 PM
09/19/13 01:56 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
It seems he is gonna get a deal with Iran, so it will be hard to beat that.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: afsaneh77] #740647
09/19/13 01:58 PM
09/19/13 01:58 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Deal with Iran, no war in Syria, fractured Republican party, and ACA kicks in in 11 days. He is playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #740652
09/19/13 02:01 PM
09/19/13 02:01 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Fingers crossed. wink

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #740654
09/19/13 02:02 PM
09/19/13 02:02 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
I do agree the house needs to stop with their nonsense if they don't they could very well lose their majority next year.

The Republican Party is not completely full of whack jobs and idiots I hope everyone realizes that. Similar to Michael Moore and nancy pelosi don't let morons dictate the image. I actually like boehner, he's just held back by the conservative faction

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: afsaneh77] #740658
09/19/13 02:17 PM
09/19/13 02:17 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Yeah, go right ahead and laugh.

You can babel nonsense all you want but the only thing according to me is that making a woman carry to the term against her will is enslaving her. Period. In fact it's none of your business to make decisions for her life in the first place.

Again, this article doesn't paint the picture you intend and say. All it says is that maybe for cheaper plans, there would be longer waiting time to see a doctor. I suppose that's better than paying an arm and a leg for a medical bill when you have no insurance. American people did vote for Obama along with his signature bill. If it's such a disaster perhaps now Romney was president.

Right now Putin is laughing enough for all of us. Obama has made America a laughing stock because of his colossal ignorance of foreign affairs.

Babelling nonsense is what you've been writing on this forum. According to you?!? Sorry, but no one died and made you God. Your irrational thinking is just making you look silly. And wrong. It's all of our business to protect innocent defenseless human life. Right and wrong don't have genders, and if murder isn't always a legal crime it is always a moral one.

And of course a single article isn't going to repeat what I wrote. I summarized. The fact that a left-wing paper like the L.A. Times prints something critical is saying something. It's like Pravda criticizing Communism. Your either/or fallacy doesn't work either. There were other options available that Obama never considered, like opening up competition by allowing consumers to purchase insurance across state lines. Another thing would be to make sure to not include illegal immigrants. Doing things to cut the cost of higher education, like allowing more medical schools. It's your type of out-of-date black and white thinking that got us into this mess. Dr. Ben Carson had some brilliant ideas that the left-wing totally ignored. Maybe it's because he's a BLACK neurosurgeon. Hmmm....

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: dontomasso] #740659
09/19/13 02:19 PM
09/19/13 02:19 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
i never said it was perfect, but when you have idiots like Cruz and Scott torpedoing it things are worse.

Got any better ideas?

Someone who supports a party led by dunces like Obama and the mentally retarded like Biden has no right in calling brilliant men like Cruz and Scott idiots.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: dontomasso] #740661
09/19/13 02:22 PM
09/19/13 02:22 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

Yeah, I'm sure that you're worried about the Republicans losing the House in 2014. Maybe if more Americans start thinking corrupt Harry Reid and the Dems will lose the Senate!

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: Faithful1] #740663
09/19/13 02:30 PM
09/19/13 02:30 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

Got any better ideas?

Someone who supports a party led by dunces like Obama and the mentally retarded like Biden has no right in calling brilliant men like Cruz and Scott idiots.

I wouldn't go as far to call them brilliant. Cruz and Scott aren't idiots but they are very conservative and are not in any way progressive

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: Faithful1] #740668
09/19/13 02:42 PM
09/19/13 02:42 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
I don't see why Putin can't laugh, after all he did made the deal, and it's a good deal that wouldn't make you spend what you already don't have.

Second of all you aren't God either to dictate a woman what to do with her body, and what's not born isn't yet qualified to be defended by you. A woman is not a dedicated incubator that is bound to pop babies if she doesn't want to. Deal with it. Or don't. That's why I NEVER want anything to do with any GOPier. That's my most important issue.

Of course no article is going to say nonsense you are saying, because you make a lot of things up, when the plan is not even implemented yet.

Just to imitate your great debating skills, you are wrong and what you say makes you look silly. grin

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #740674
09/19/13 02:55 PM
09/19/13 02:55 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
If all you base your politics on is women's rights then I feel bad for you. There are FAR more important issues at stake here. I'm just thankful your not in the senate because you would only add to the problem we have currently

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #740675
09/19/13 02:56 PM
09/19/13 02:56 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Btw Putin is a despicable fuck who deserves to sleep on a bed of nails. It's a disgrace the way he runs that country

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #740679
09/19/13 03:01 PM
09/19/13 03:01 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
So you mainly feel bad for yourself that why a woman can't get passed getting screwed by men. Everyone think about themselves first, otherwise they would be saints and saints have no place in politics.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #740680
09/19/13 03:03 PM
09/19/13 03:03 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Btw Putin is a despicable fuck who deserves to sleep on a bed of nails. It's a disgrace the way he runs that country

And I suppose that's for Russian people to decide, isn't it?

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: afsaneh77] #740697
09/19/13 03:33 PM
09/19/13 03:33 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
I don't see why Putin can't laugh, after all he did made the deal, and it's a good deal that wouldn't make you spend what you already don't have.

Second of all you aren't God either to dictate a woman what to do with her body, and what's not born isn't yet qualified to be defended by you. A woman is not a dedicated incubator that is bound to pop babies if she doesn't want to. Deal with it. Or don't. That's why I NEVER want anything to do with any GOPier. That's my most important issue.

Of course no article is going to say nonsense you are saying, because you make a lot of things up, when the plan is not even implemented yet.

Just to imitate your great debating skills, you are wrong and what you say makes you look silly. grin

The dictates what people can do to their bodies all the time. If someone decides to cut off their arm they are going to be locked up in a mental hospital (after the arm is treated) for being a danger to themselves. Deal with that. Because the Democrats don't want to defend innocent human life and instead defend murder, that's why I never want to become a Demoncrat.

Regarding the article, once again, I summarized the facts. As they say, facts to a left-winger are like kryptonite to Superman. BTW, I gave support for my facts with evidence while you supplied none. Ergo, you not only made things up, you also project you making up facts skills on to me.

Just to imitate your great debating skills, you are wrong and a racist.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: Faithful1] #740703
09/19/13 03:40 PM
09/19/13 03:40 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
The dictates what people can do to their bodies all the time. If someone decides to cut off their arm they are going to be locked up in a mental hospital (after the arm is treated) for being a danger to themselves. Deal with that. Because the Democrats don't want to defend innocent human life and instead defend murder, that's why I never want to become a Demoncrat.

Regarding the article, once again, I summarized the facts. As they say, facts to a left-winger are like kryptonite to Superman. BTW, I gave support for my facts with evidence while you supplied none. Ergo, you not only made things up, you also project you making up facts skills on to me.

Not sure what you were trying to say there, but if people can get their penis cut off and have a sex change op, you can decide not to be pregnant as well. Deal with that.

You made up the worst case scenario with a right wing bias, that's not called fact.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: afsaneh77] #740721
09/19/13 04:31 PM
09/19/13 04:31 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

And I suppose that's for Russian people to decide, isn't it?

Are you so blind to the plight of Russia? It's obvious that Putin has twisted and corrupted the Russian constitution and it's people. Relations haven't been this bad since the Cold War. You would defend Putin? A scumbag and a greaseball.

And as for women's rights I believe in them and I've defended them before but it's not the number one thing I look for in a politician or president especially in this day and age, when women are not slaves in a household or held back. I tend to look for things like objectivity, economic policy, foreign policy, health care, the debt, our problem with benefits and pensions. You know, stuff that's dragging the United States down. oh it's also where YOU DON'T LIVE.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: afsaneh77] #740730
09/19/13 05:04 PM
09/19/13 05:04 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

Not sure what you were trying to say there, but if people can get their penis cut off and have a sex change op, you can decide not to be pregnant as well. Deal with that.

You made up the worst case scenario with a right wing bias, that's not called fact.

And other people can eviscerate their vaginas and have sex changes and decide not to get pregnant. That makes as much sense as what you wrote. The easiest way to not get pregnant is to not have the sex that leads to pregnancy, or at the very least using relatively effective prevention. Deal with that.

No, I presented an accurate picture of healthcare as one who knows about it from the front lines. You presented a left-wing biased picture by looking at it through rose-colored glasses. You can call dog feces a bed of roses, but the inaccurate description can't cover up what it really is.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull