Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
I don't see why Putin can't laugh, after all he did made the deal, and it's a good deal that wouldn't make you spend what you already don't have.

Second of all you aren't God either to dictate a woman what to do with her body, and what's not born isn't yet qualified to be defended by you. A woman is not a dedicated incubator that is bound to pop babies if she doesn't want to. Deal with it. Or don't. That's why I NEVER want anything to do with any GOPier. That's my most important issue.

Of course no article is going to say nonsense you are saying, because you make a lot of things up, when the plan is not even implemented yet.

Just to imitate your great debating skills, you are wrong and what you say makes you look silly. grin

The dictates what people can do to their bodies all the time. If someone decides to cut off their arm they are going to be locked up in a mental hospital (after the arm is treated) for being a danger to themselves. Deal with that. Because the Democrats don't want to defend innocent human life and instead defend murder, that's why I never want to become a Demoncrat.

Regarding the article, once again, I summarized the facts. As they say, facts to a left-winger are like kryptonite to Superman. BTW, I gave support for my facts with evidence while you supplied none. Ergo, you not only made things up, you also project you making up facts skills on to me.

Just to imitate your great debating skills, you are wrong and a racist.