Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
There you go again playing the racism card again. Believe it or not there are better explanations for the GOP and democratic fighting. I've given you several and yet you choose to ignore them.

My stance on Syria was perhaps bomb assad and his regime but nothing more. There is still so much we don't know and we have too many problems within our own country to play cop anymore. That being said Obama should not have drawn the red line so clearly, giving away his position. But the basic mess our government is right now is to blame not Obama or the GOP.

I defend the republican point of view on here because so many including yourself attack it relentlessly. It's not perfect, far from it, I'm simply trying to engage another point of view which you point blank refuse to reason with. Would it kill you to be more bipartisan?

If you haven't change positions, then why take my comment as an insult to yourself? That's the real question.

It would kill me to be anywhere near a party that I have no respect for any of their recent views. A party that stands in the way of women rights, minority rights, wants to restrict voting, is homophobic and refuses to accept scientific facts, I want nothing to do with it. The old GOP of Lincoln era is no more.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones