Originally Posted By: JCB1977
Stern,

I've been doing this for 10 years. Bobby I always operated independent of LCN and Mauro Matone was a drug dealer, nothing more let alone made by Mike Genovese. What are your sources? Bobby took over Grosso's operation with Sal and Adolfo Williams. Bobby had the same deal with Mike that Tony Grosso had. Pay tribute to operate and share some of your law enforcement contacts. FYI- I interviewed two guys who cooperated against Youngstown/Pittsburgh and they confirmed everything as well. Let's see the stuff. I didn't agree with my own post, as you will see I agreed with a post made by Ivy League.
I'm looking forward to your upcoming book. Without giving too much away,what topics or time period will you be writing about? A good book about the Western Pa OC scene is long overdue. We have stories and characters on a par with any city in the country.On a side note,do you have any new info on the murder of bookie Robert Mancini,or should I wait and buy the book? Either way ,good luck,and let us know when and how we can get the finished product.