That shootout was a joke, at least so far. Several hundred rounds fired and not one guy got hit. C'mon, where did these losers learn to shoot? I've heard of spray and pray but that was comical.

Well i guess a few thousand rounds later Hank and his partner will be goners. Not so sure about Jesse, though i hope Walter kills him himself which i doubt he will. So maybe the nuts do kill him but for some reason i think he'll be around to the final show or maybe the one before it. But maybe not, not sure on that one.

First time in the entire history of the show i thought Walt was an idiot. He lead the DEA, Jesse and the Nazi lovers straight to his multi hundred million dollar stash. Way to go Walt. Almost seems like the only people not there were Badger and Skinny Pete. lol

I would bet at least Hank and his partner are history and Todd and his uncles crew of loons take Walts stash of cash because they know Walt didn't go out there for the view. Then the final showdown will be between Walter and the gang of psycho's.

Now in the flashforward Walter has a full head of hair so i guess some time passes before the final showdown. And didn't one of the cars have a New Hamshire tag on it? At the diner Walt took a bag out the car (with the NH tag) and then puts it in the one with the M60 machine gun. So maybe Walt was in New Hampshire after the big shootout??

Thoughts? Predictions?