Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Lol I don't think so. You're still trying to justify the Don's clown actions. You're having trouble admitting that you're a dumbass that got duped repeatedly. Are you that prideful? I mean, you lurk on internet forums & fawn over dusty old goomba hard asses. I'd assume that pride & self respect have been tossed to the curb a long, long time ago. No offense, just being honest here. Your Outfit obsession is fairly notorious.

And yes, you do care. Very much. You spent months defending "the Don" (LOL), typing paragraph after paragraph, praising his name. Condemning anyone that had the audacity to talk down on him. And then when it was revealed that you, in fact, were the shit head, you had trouble admitting it. And still do.

I post here a few times a week. I'm not the one that cares lol. Again, don't try & turn this around. That type of shit may work on juveniles like nickyeyes & cookcounty, but it wont with me.

"Pencil pushing fanboys" is a perfectly apt description of you & IvyLeague.

I'll be awaiting the typically redundant "no you're the fanboy and a dick And I don't care you do" crybaby response. Per usual.

Blah blah blah. Just like in real life, no one cares what you think.

And for the record I actually grew up next to a gangster family in another state, all of whom are either dead or in jail now.

I'm "notorious" huh? Does that mean you're having private conversations about me with other posters?

Guess what that makes you; A total loser.