Bombing is not the answer. It is just going to make things worse, kill more people and maybe draw us into another war. Reagan allowed Saddam to use nerve gas when he was fighting Iran, and apparently gas has been used in Syria before. If we were going to fire a "warning shot" at him, it should have been done the day after the chemial attacks with drones and tomahawks hitting Syrian airfields, crippling Assad's air force. That time has come and gone. It is not likely the House will pass the resolution, and if the president bombs them with a no vote from congress there is a constitutional crisis brewing here.
The real problem in Syria is there do not appear to be any "good guys" fighting on either side. Yes women and children are dying, but thats what happens in a civil war. The truth is as long as these factions fight each other the weaker it makes them, which maybe is not all that bad a thing.

As for all nonsense about how this may affect iran and North Korea, it is simply not the case. N Korea is not going to Storm Seoul becuase China won't let them, and Iran is going to get the bomb. Period. Who are we or who is anyone to say who can or cant have the bomb?

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."