Originally Posted By: Nobody
Vinny

I'm not going to get into anything because you defend Joey. You have your views and i have mine of the guy. Don't get me wrong, He was good to me. He saved my ass on more then one occasion. But he is a prick sometimes. Mostly when he is drunk or trying to feed his ego. He was not always the guy feeding homeless kids turkey dinners. A lot of innocent people have been hurt just to entertain him. Do you remember Scruples? It was a club on south street. I'm pretty sure it was there but my memory isn't what it use to be. Anyway, a kid bartending was running a tab for Joey. It was in the thousands by the end of the night. Joey put a wad of cash on the bar, the kid thought it was to pay the bill, took the cash. When Joey yelled at him he was shaking, apologizing and crying. He handed the money right back. Canz, Chang and about 3 other guys jump over the bar and throw the kid over. They dragged him into the bathroom and beat the hell out of him. Then they proceeded to flush his head down the toilet repeatedly. The whole time Joey was laughing his head off saying don't ever touch my money. He walked out and didn't pay a dime. That's a prick move.

Now "feeding" the homeless really makes up for him living like this every day..dam how did he stay alive.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."