Originally Posted By: WilliamPotatoes
Wow!!! I can't believe I wasted my time reading through this thread. I guess its like watching a trainwreck,....you can't look away. You fuckers like IvyLeague are absolutely fucking pathetic. I find it hard to believe that a person can be such a stonato that he spends hours and hours debating who's bigger and badder, the Gambinos or Genovese. I just can't understand why the fuck it matters that much, and also to you pathetic losers, keep on debating while I and the rest of the world, mobbed up or not, go out and make money instead of talking with other complete fucking morons about who's the best!?!?!? Really, get fucking hold of your life and start living one instead of being a mob groupie and living in a fucking fantasy world. I mean really take an objective look/read through some of these topics and where theg go and how fucking long they go on for! It is truly pathetic and judging by content, its probably best that most of you stay here and continue your pathetic daliances. You're doing a great job of shelving yourselves because God knows you'd fucking fail in the life. I knew I was going to be entertained by alot of idiots here. I wasn't wrong. You people make me embarassed to even have a small reading interest in the mob. Otherwise my life is living it, not fantasizing like MOST of the peons here. Ramble on as your words aren't worth ten paper clips, I don't give a fuck how many quotes you present, books you've fucking read. I'm done here. This website is a fucking complete joke.

Wait a minute. What did you expect when signing up? Joey Massino, Steve Crea and Dom Cefalu posting?

[Linked Image]