Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
It says within the private sanitation industry

I'll quote again
"so far I had gotten nowhere near the biggest catch in the investigation, the powerful gambino Assocation"

"always the loudest voice.......to understand why that was , you have to back to the good old days, Back when "a guy could get his head blown off for nothin" back when a tiny empire builder, the newspapers called the little king.....jimmy squillante"

Between 1944 and 1994 only the 2 Jimmy's ran the private sanitation rackets for the gambinos, jimmy brown and jimmy squillante

Allied shades an equal to jimmy brown
Shit , Jimmy brown was running the private sanatation industry, when malangone was a street hood, 20 years before he would even get made

By counterpart, I mean it got to the point where Malangone was the main Genovese guy in the garbage rackets, like Failla was with the Gambinos. But I'm talking about the Genovese family's garbage interests rivaling the Gambino's as a whole. As I said, if the Gamibnos had an edge, and it would be a slight one at that, it was due to their control of IBT Local 813. Because the Genovese covered just as much ground as the Gambinos did and were more successful in holding onto it.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 09/04/13 12:39 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.