I wonder when DeLuca became a informant. I bet in 2006 they played him the tapes of saint telling them 2 guys he had permission from the old man to kill DeLuca. he did 10yrs and that's what he gets. he probably had no choice but to become a cw when the strip club indictment came out cause it was all baby shcks even after he stepped down for limone in 2009. there was all types of rumors saying in he was underboss boss noway he didn't get a caught out of anything but his bookies. when he was claiming st Laurent was one of the rats who gave up the induction ceromy in 1989 he was wrong the fbi disclosed to DeLuca and salemmi who all the 4 or 5 guys were on the affidavit in 1998 but its was sealed from the public. so there no way saint would be back on the street earning right up to 2006. by DeLuca publicly calling him a rat end to be proven wrong was the ok for DeLuca to be taken out. and even at saints sentencing where he aknowledge baby shacks a once being the boss I think he got the ok because it was out DeLuca flipped in 2011. shit all the guys admitted to being soldiers capos and acting bosses, the feds like to bust there balls. the Genovese have been doing in for the last 20yrs admitteing membershio if the d/a/ makes them for the plea deals. couple Gambino wouldn't admit and got extra months or yrs. I don't understand why baby shacks let a whole bunch of boston guys get made but kept rhode island to our knowledge small, half the state Italian. all they made guys kids didn't get made either other then ray jr. theres tons of wannbe, I guess that bonfiglio was made cause in the video of roseeti mothers wake he sitiing at the table with limone. I still think there more then 12 solders in rhode island. they got 2 or 3 lowkey in Worcester area. its just such a mobbed up state seems like it would never end. saint was nick bianco driver for awhile think he was made in the 70tys. if they got DeLuca a lot of people would be on the street guess he had some kids when he came home from the 10yrs.