Originally Posted By: Ville
Five Felonies just smoked you 2 with his response to your idiotic comments. He hit the nail right on the head. MMA is the same thing as dog fighting, that's gotta be some of the dumbest shit I ever heard. Everything 5 felonies said is absolutely the truth. Like he said a dog doesn't have a choice in the situation, MMA fighters choose to do what they do. You can't even compare the 2, you guys gotta be shitting me if that's what you think. I wouldn't even try to touch this subject if I were you guys, cause obviously you don't know what the fuck your talking about. Let's put you 2 in the ring and the loser can get treated like a dog would if he lost. Come back after that and let us know if it's the same as MMA. If you wanna be a gangster, then do some real shit instead of pussy dog fighting. Dogs look to their owners to be taught and these fucks don't have a clue how to care for a dog, especially a pit bull.

Idiotic comments get a grip same people who eat meat worry about dogs Dicks riding dumbasses!.

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.