Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Originally Posted By: Camarel

Possibly this adds to certain people's hatred of him, but the majority just hate him because he's a Democrat imo. I mean it's not like they were fond of Clinton.

Well the majority don't hate Demos. The majority elected Clinton twice and they elected Obama twice. So you are talking about a majority of the minority, and btw you are 100% correct a segment of them tried to de-legitimize Clinton as well...what was it something about cocaine air strips in Arkansas or some such foolishness.

I personally think Clinton was a good president. He was a southern Democrat who governed from the center, unlike Obama who governs from the left. Clinton was a smart guy, say whatever you want about him and Monica, he was effective unlike the BS artist we got now. Krusty the Clown would make a better President

bush fucked up the country so bad that we have a two term black president

Obama can't save the country in 8 years

all he can do is stabilize it (which he has) and try to make progress

Yeah cuz that's your answer for everything to defend Obama? It was all Bush's fault boo hoo. Well guess what, five years have passed and we're barely in better shape than we were when Bush was last in office. There comes a point in time where you gotta stop blaming the past and focus on the present.

Presently Obama lives to point the finger at other people and not himself, while Republicans do the same. It's one non-stop pathetic cat fight. Obama hasn't done squat to turn anything around (other than Bin Laden), so do me the favor of not using a simpleton political argument "Bush fucked up" to cover up the fact that we've gone almost nowhere with Barack Obama in office.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone