Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Why would a lefty like Obama care about keeping the military-industrial complex going?

because its not a left/right issue at all, its a money issue plain and simple. as we have seen over the past few decades, both sides are guilty of selling out to those in positions of great financial power.

Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
Five. Why would I waste my time presenting facts to you? WE both know your gonna hate for no reason. You want to defund Israel but not the arab countries we give millions too? Why not?
Case settled. If you want to defund the Jews, and not the Arabs then you are an anti semite. plane and simple. If you want to defund everyone than thats fine, ill believe you dont hate. But if tey truly defunded, Israel would wipe the floor with all these A-RAB fucks.

look how silly you are. this whole "argument" started because i said that i believed that the british military is more capable than the israeli military, nothing more, nothing less. i stated some of the reasons why i felt the way i do. where did i say that i believed we should only fund one side or the other? let me save you the trouble, i didn't. we should stop all foreign aid imo, we simply don't have the money at this point and we should worry about the people suffering here before taking up some misguided political objectives elsewhere in the world disguised as "foreign aid", "humanitarian aid" or whatever other silly spin those in power wish to put on it. let me say again, please share whatever info/reasons you may have that might differ from the views that i've expressed, thats generally how a debate works.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!